How to Order
HOW TO ORDER:
We also have a number of product specific websites which can be found listed at the bottom of our website pages. To order from one of these:
1) Click on the product you'd like to buy on-line.
Eg. Argente round wooden pencil.
2) Click on the 'variant' pull down menu to select the print quantity.
Eg. Printed 1 solid colour to one side.
3) Type in the quantity you require.
Eg. 100 (For larger quantities please contact us direct to get a better price)
4) Upload your artwork as a vector eps file using the button shown.
You can choose to email your artwork to us at a later date or contact us if you have any problems with it. Please see 'artwork' section for more information.
5) Click on 'Add to cart' and if you have finished shopping across our website you can now click on 'click here to go to your basket' or 'view basket' where you can review your order.
6) Click on 'proceed to checkout' if you're happy with your cart contents and you'll be taken through to the shipping page. This is where you confirm your delivery and billing address details before clicking on 'next'.
7) You will now be in the 'Confirm your order' section where you will see your final costs.
Please note: Your order will not be deemed as accepted by us unless payment and artwork has been received and we have issed a PDF visual confirmation for your approval.
8) Click on 'proceed to online payment' where you will be taken to our online secure payment system which is Sagepay.
9) When you have finished paying with your credit or debit card you will be brought back to our website where you will receive an order confirmation number. You will also receive an email summarising the order you have just placed.
10) Once we have your artwork we'll e-mail over a pdf visual (also confirming your pantone print colours) for you to approve before we start printing.
This is the point at which we have accepted your order (i.e payment and acceptable artwork received)
At this stage you are welcome to make changes to the design without incurring any extra charges (unless the number of print colours or print sides changes)
11) You will be contacted by email with any updates to your order and an estimated delivery date.
Our orders are normally delivered in 2-3 weeks but please contact us if you have a specific delivery date in mind.
12) Once your order has been despatched we'll send a paid VAT invoice for your records.
Please contact us on 01206 272020 if you have any questions or prefer to order in person.